- 1.1 You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us.
- 1.2 By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- 1.3 The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
- 2.1 The Website is owned and operated by us.
- 2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- 2.3 No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or stored in any way without the Companys prior written permission.
- 2.4 The use of any material on the Website on any other website or network computer environment is prohibited.
- 2.5 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. SERVICE ACCESS
- 3.1 While the Company endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- 4.1 You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Website for lawful purposes and only as authorised herein. In particular, you represent, warrant and undertake to us that you will:
- (a) not use or authorise or permit any other person to use the Website in any manner which imposes an unreasonable load on the Website and/or which may compromise the feedback system (if any) offered to you;
- (b) keep secure and not disclose any password which may be given to you by us to third parties and that any such password will only be used for the authorised purpose communicated to you by us and further that you will notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of the password. You will be liable for any unauthorised use of your password;
- (c) observe the procedures which we may from time to time prescribe;
- (d) not post, link or transmit to the Website any material which is unlawful, abusive, malicious, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous or otherwise objectionable in any way;
- (e) not post, link or transmit to the Website any material which contains a virus or other hostile computer program or run any applications that could lead to a modification of the physical or logical structure of the networks being used;
- (f) not post, link or transmit to the Website any material which constitutes or encourages the commission of a criminal offence or which infringes any patent, trade mark, design rights, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any persons;
- (g) adhere to laws for the protection of minors;
- (h) respect the privacy of others and that you will not send unsolicited, harassing, slanderous or threatening content;
- (i) not use any names, documents, pictures or other elements of the Website so as to create the impression of any relationship whatsoever with any of our products or services, or of support for any of our products or services without our prior written consent;
- (j) not develop or attempt to develop programs designed to bypass the user interface to access our program functions;
- (k) treat all confidential and proprietary information and documents provided by us to you, including without limitation any password, as confidential and not to disclose the same to a third party.
- 4.2 Using the Website for the purpose of spamming and any other form of commercial advertising or marketing is not permitted and you will be liable for any resulting damages.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1 Any links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 6.1 While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- 6.2 The material on the Website is provided ‘as is’, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- 7.1 The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- 7.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
- (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977; or
- (b) fraud; or
- (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 7.3 If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- 8.1 We hold any details provided to us by you in accordance with Data Protection legislation. Further details are set out in our Privacy Statement which you confirm you have read and understood.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 9.1 This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.